Welcome to the DALLAS “CHALLENGE CUP” the inaugural Breezin’ Thru Theory Hockey Shoot ‘n Score Contest among Dallas ISD Music Students -where theory’s fun & we bring out the competitive best in you!
The Challenge: Rhythm Rocks Game
Winner: Best Score on Rhythm Level 4
(If there’s a tie; winner is school with best 5-player average)
Honourable Mentions: Best Score on Rhythm 1, 2 and 3.
Who’s Eligible? Any Dallas ISD Breezin’ subscriber: STUDENTS ONLY!
Contest Runs: Tuesday February ?? to Thursday Feb ??, 2015 (midnight)!
How It Works
- Game has a 2 minute timer and students are given 20 questions.
- Students click on the net with the right answer.
- If you get 18 out of 20 or better (before the clock runs out), you move up to the next level (there are 4 levels).
- Best school score/ranking on Rhythm 4 by end of contest period will be the winner. Woohoo!
- As a Breezin’ Thru Theory subscriber you can always refer to the e-binder to sharpen your skill.
Let the games begin!
Choose your school & show everyone who Rocks!