Are you ready for the most engaging and effective way for students in Grades 4-12 to learn music theory? Getting started with the award winning Breezin’ Thru® Theory is as easy as 1-2-3!
Choose your subscription plan
Log in to access all the great tools
View your dashboard & marvel at the progress!
1. Breezin’ Thru Theory
Students can access the award-winning Breezin’ Thru® Theory – anytime, anywhere!
- Intuitive design and accessible on any device! Works beautifully on any screen size.
- 24 Comprehensive Chapters: Covering the Basic Fundamentals & Solfège … and up to Advanced Rhythm, Intervals, Triads & Four Note Chords.
- Includes 270+ interactive drills (with auto-marking) and enhanced lessons
- PLUS Ear Training, built right in (no added cost!)
- Unique “Play That Tune” jam-along feature for each chapter
- To save time, there’s also a Google Single Sign-On (SSO) option!
- And so much more!
2. Interactive Games
Our dynamic games make learning music theory engaging and playful!
- Reinforces learning in a fun, fresh way
- Builds rapid response
- Stickin’ The Staff, Rhythm Rocks, Icing Intervals and Trippin’ Thru Triads
- Playable on any device!
3. The Breezin’ Thru® Ultimate Playoff
Every January, schools go up against schools from across North America and around the world and students put their skills to the test.
- Motivating, exciting leaderboard
- Aligned to the Breezin’ Thru Theory curriculum
- Kids build mastery while having a blast
- Five chances to win & pennant prizes awarded
- Bragging rights for a year!
Breezin’ Thru® Composing Amp Up Your Impact
Kids want to create music.
Give them that gift.
Only Breezin’ Thru links theory to composing to provide meaningful learning. Breezin’ Thru Theory and Breezin’ Thru Composing are specifically designed to complement each other.
Kids pick up the theory quickly and then have a blast experiencing the thrill of creating their own music.
With Breezin’ Thru EVERYONE is a composer – from Grades 4 to 12.
Buy both and save a bundle!
Visit Breezin’ Thru Composing
“My students have found it very rewarding to compose their own melodies and I appreciate the structured lessons that led us through the process.”
Band Director, St. Clements School
Just Log In and Go!
Accessed online, there’s nothing to install, nothing to download, you and your students just log in and start Breezin’ Thru Theory! Students can work in-class, at home or even on the bus!