Breezin’ Thru Theory is a complete curriculum that covers Grades 4-12, and is aligned to National, State and Provincial Standards. It also helps in the preparation for Royal Conservatory of Music theory exams and AP Music 1.
See How Breezin’ Thru Theory Supports Curriculum Goals
Curriculum Maps also available for specific regions in the US and Canada.
This chart guides teacher planning and shows how Breezin’ Thru® Theory supports music education goals. And your dashboard has other great Planning Tools too.
- Grades 4-12
- NAfME — Common Core Music Standards
- All State & Provincial Standards
- RCM (Rudiments: Basic, Int. Adv.)
- AP Music 1
Download PDF Mapping to NAfME Common Core Music Standards.
Supports 21st Century
Your students will be engaged in 21st century learning activities that utilize current technology in a thoughtful way.
Use any strategy that fits your students’ needs. Whether it’s differentiated learning, blended learning, flipped classroom or independent learning, the scaffolded content will leave no gaps in understanding and the creative/musical activities will provide meaningful connections to the real world!
1. Lesson Planner
- Kids shouldn’t have all the fun! There’s a cool interactive tool for teachers to plan your Term & Classes.
- Select the chapter lessons, drill, games and tunes that you want.
- And presto … even get a printed copy if you’d like!
2. Alignment by Grade
- Use the curriculum map to see what’s appropriate for each grade level.
3. Implementation Tips
- Check out tips on how other teachers weave Breezin’ Thru into their classroom routines with great success.
- See something that can work for you? Go ahead & give it a spin!
4. Extra Tests
- Your dashboard has all kinds of great student tracking and assessment.
- But if you’re looking for more … there are printable Summative Tests for each chapter (1 pagers) plus Pre/Post Diagnostic tests.