Breezin’ Thru Theory is a complete curriculum that covers Grades 4-12, and is aligned to National, State and Provincial Standards. It also helps in the preparation for Royal Conservatory of Music theory exams and AP Music 1.
See How Breezin’ Thru Theory Supports Curriculum Goals
Curriculum Maps also available for specific regions in the US and Canada.
This chart guides teacher planning and shows how Breezin’ Thru® Theory supports music education goals. See a comparison of what’s covered in the Next Gen v.s. the Classic Edition.
- Grades 4-12
- NAfME — Common Core Music Standards
- All State & Provincial Standards
- RCM (Rudiments: Basic, Int. Adv.)
- AP Music 1
Download PDF Mapping to NAfME Common Core Music Standards.
Supports 21st Century
Your students will be engaged in 21st century learning activities that utilize current technology in a thoughtful way.
Use any strategy that fits your students’ needs. Whether it’s differentiated learning, flipped classroom or independent learning, the scaffolded content will leave no gaps in understanding and the creative/musical activities will provide meaningful connections to the real world!
Breezin’ Thru® Theory “Next Gen” &
Students and Teachers have access to both editions (at no extra cost) and can go back and forth between them, covering the same drills, lessons, and dashboards.
The only variable is the device supported & a bit of content, but between the two editions we have you all covered!
- The 2018-19 release of the all new “Next Gen” Edition has 18 chapters.
- This covers off most middle and high school student needs.
- From the Basic Fundamentals up to Advanced Rhythm, Intervals & Triads (Ch 1-16); plus Terms & Solfege (Ch. 26-27)
- Includes Ear Training, seamlessly integrated through-out and the fun “Play That Tune” jam-a-long feature.
- All Devices
- The Interactive E-Binder covers the complete curriculum, all 27 chapters. These extra chapters help to set AP music students up for part writing.
- In addition to the auto-assessed drills and lessons, it includes printables, and the Summative & Diagnostic Tests (in the Teacher e-Binder)
- Computers & Chromebooks only